Ukulele Lessons Gift Voucher
Give the gift of music with School of Uke Ukulele Lessons. Online Ukulele lessons suitable for any ability, from beginner to advanced playing levels. School of Uke Gift vouchers can be redeemed against any of our lessons, including both individual and group-based lessons.
At a glance
- Individual private tuition starting at £36 per lesson
- Group-based ukulele lessons including:
- Summer Nights Standalone One Evening Group Ukulele Lessons
- 5 Week Ukulele Challenge for Complete Beginners
- 10 Week Absolute Beginners Ukulele Course
- 10 Week Level 2 Ukulele Course - Don't Stop Me Now
- 10 Week Level 3 Ukulele Course - Rip It Up
- 10 Week Level 4 Ukulele Course - Ukulele Boss
- Learn to play your favourite songs - Rock, Pop, R&B, and Disco Classics at Your Fingertips.
- Boost your playing confidence and learn new and exciting techniques
- Individual Private Lessons - Choose from a range of specialist tutors and schedule your own private tuition with our easy to use booking calendar
- Group-based lessons - Fun and engaging weekly group-based lessons where you'll get to meet other players.
Our individual private lessons are completely tailored to your requirements and can be booked using our easy to use booking calendar at a time that suits you. Choose your tutor, from our team of experienced and professional musicians, and let them guide you on your very own musical journey. Create a bespoke experience that centres on your interests and focuses on exactly what you want to learn.
Alternatively for a more social experience, reserve a place on one of our popular group-based courses. There are courses to suit all levels of ability, from complete beginners to intermediate and advanced levels. With two tutors to guide you through weekly two-hour lessons, students will get to meet other players and learn to play a variety of popular songs, genres and techniques.
Our Team Of Tutors
Our team of professional ukulele tutors cover a wide range of styles, genres and techniques, to suit all learning needs and abilities. For Absolute Beginners learning their first chords, through to Ukulele Bosses mastering advanced techniques, our highly skilled and learning sensitive tutors will guide you every step of the way.
A Word From Our Students
"Aww! The classes are BRILLIANT! I started last year in the school itself and so grateful for the online classes this year, I'm hooked. Definitely comforting being able to make mistakes from the comfort of our own home 😂 and all the tutors are top!" - Ananya Ria Roy
School of Uke Ukulele Lessons – a gift that will last a lifetime.